Hot Oil Treatment
Only Need 3 Ingredients
3 tbsp. Coconut Oil 2 tbsp. Olive Oil 1 tbsp. Honey Essential Oils (Optional)
- coconut oil in a glass jar and place the glass jar inside a pot of water and place on the stove top.
- The glass doesn’t need to be fully submerged, only about a 1/3.
- Turn the heat on low and slowly melt the coconut oil, be careful not to burn.
- Once the coconut oil is melted, slowly add the olive oil and stir for about a minute.
- Remove from heat, and remove the glass jar from the water. (The glass may be hot so you might want to use an oven mitt so you don’t burn yourself).
- Add in the honey, and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Essential oils are not required, but you can add a few drops of lavender (relaxing scent) or tea tree (great for the skin).
- confirm temperature not to hot for the scalp
- apply with your fingertips or a squeeze bottle
- massage your scalp and apply a shower cap (wrap a warm damp towel around your head for added experience)
- keep on for about 15-30 minutes
- shampoo out.
Enjoy this Wednesday's Posh Spa Pampering